All across Hampshire there are a number of fantastic social walks that happen weekly, and there is always opportunities to start up more. In addition, we are lucky to have excellent parks and quiet residential areas to walk in, whether you are walking as part of a group, with family or friends, by yourself, or as part of the school run.
"Walking is man's best medicine" - Hippocrates
This section of the My Journey website includes information and resources for you to:
- Find places to walk in Southampton, Portsmouth and Hampshire
- Learn more about how walking can change your life
- Join our local programme of led walks, or find another group
- Volunteer and share your enthusiasm for walking
- Find ways to fit walking into your life in a way that suits you